As an Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical on-boarding and configuration of new Fulfillment, Delivery, Returns / Crossborder clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution by driving technical adoption of our platform for top internet retailers.
You will be working with internal and external technical resources to develop solutions based on client requirements. Work includes but is not limited to database scripting, web page design, web services integrations and some C# development. This position works closely with Implementation Managers, Account Managers, and Sales to provide technical assistance for new and existing customers. An ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working with different technologies, excels at creative problem solving, communicates well, can handle a high-paced environment and loves working with people.
We are open to both junior and experienced candidates!
• Implement new client configurations within Newgistics & Borderfree software and systems
• Owning all technical communications with clients and assisting merchant development teams with understanding the technical integration process
• Develop and maintain technical implementation processes, procedures, and internal tools
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs
• Interesting career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
• Office in the city centre with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, play room, table football) & fully equipped kitchen
• Team building events and conferences (including international ones)
Not sure if you have enough experience to meet the challenge, but still willing to learn and join our Commerce Services Professional Services team? Send us your application and we are happy talk about the possibilities. Think big!
Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Pitney Bowes Polska Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. The 1.5 million clients around the world, including 90% of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing. For nearly 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right. Our 14,000 passionate Craftsmen of Commerce around the world maintain a relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do.