PRP is in search of Sales Representatives/Account Executives to join our growing pre-media and printing plate business. The Sales Representative/Account Executive is a key contributor to the National Accounts Team focused on CPG (consumer packaged goods) and direct printer relationships. In this role, you will prospect through outbound cold calls and emails to set highly qualified sales appointments for B2B clients. Each Sales Representative is responsible for their assigned appointment goals. Success in this role will offer income-based incentives, including the opportunity to make over 6 figures.
What will you be doing?
· Convert phone conversations to highly qualified appointments for our clients
· Deliver unscripted responses and explanations of complex pre-media/flexographic product offerings
· Creatively handle objections and qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and time frame
· Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
· Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
· Track all activities using our CRM and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
· Ability to travel up to 75% within predetermined territory
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to successfully find and cultivate new leads through cold calling
· Able to connect “pain” of potential client during lower level discussion to the actual high-level need of the organization
· Able to map people and titles to corporate structure, understand roles and responsibilities, align roles to their growth objectives and success criteria, facilitate handoffs to others and set goals
· Must have an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling high value services to business executives in large organizations in a competitive situation
· Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers and projects
· Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and high energy individuals excited to grow their portfolio
· Hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
· Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills with creative solutions
· Minimum 2 years of related business-to-business, enterprise-level lead generation/inside sales experience required.
· BA/BS Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge of marketing/branding, graphic arts, packaging or printing experience is preferred but not required
PRP is an industry leader in providing creative design, brand management, and pre-media services as well as patented flexographic printing plates. With PRP, you’ll have direct connections to leading Printing and CPG organizations around the globe, offering you the chance to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects.