Scimedico provides healthcare services and equipment solutions to healthcare, education and law enforcement. Scimedico provides service and equipment solutions that include design, equipment, installation and ongoing services.
This is an exciting work at home opportunity. It’s perfect for someone with sales or customer service experience who wants to work from home and enjoy flexible hours. This role provides the right candidate with a great opportunity to work in healthcare.
The role is to conduct phone outreach to existing customers, educate customers on company services, conduct service education, qualify customers as prospects, update quotes, work with customers to track orders and manage ongoing relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct phone outreach to accounts in the region
- Assist with follow ups to customer inquiries
- Reach out to customers to make them aware of product promotions
- Territory is National
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Company provides access to sales management system. Responsible for utilization of system
- Performance based compensation as an independent sales representative
- Company will provide training and support
- Will work from home
- Hours are flexible but are between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (team members will work based on a schedule, but there is flexibility...expectation for the position will be at least 4 days per week)
CRITERIA FOR HIRING:
- MUST be proficient with Salesforce CRM
- Prior sales experience
- Comfortable with updating sales pipeline for reporting purposes
- College degree preferred. Major in healthcare or science helpful
- Proper home office
- Ability to follow a sales process
- Ability to communicate well to build rapport and create relationships and outcomes and build customer's trust
- Have a systematic approach to following through on tasks and details
If you are interested in this role, please take this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V2HVTMH
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Scimedico is a full service laboratory services and solutions firm, providing Preventive Maintenance, Laboratory Safety, Temporary Environments, Laboratory Moves, and Installation solutions in the Healthcare, Research, and Government Sectors. Scimedico, LLC's preventive maintenance services are available in the United States and Canada.