Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Fortune 500 company-to-company sales experience required
• Proven New Logo Hunter responsible for developing and executing sales strategy to drive new business and meet revenue targets
• Develop a thorough understanding of prospect or client short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with prospective client executive management
• Collaborate with internal partners to exceed client's expectations
• Monitor economic and legal trends that could affect sales
• Demonstrated ability to drive internal and external executive presentations
• 12+ Years of Experience
• Strong Sales Experience as an Individual Contributor
• Software and/or Third Party Administration BPO sales experience is highly desired
• Expert in communication skills and styles, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with industry impact
• Proven ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity
• Mastery of the organization's business operations and industry. Externally recognized as subject matter expert on emerging trends and industry practices
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across six continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.