As a Sales Account Manager in NetApp’s Sales function, you are responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Products and Services. Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s Marketing, Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will use your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this creating new leads and accounts
Job Location location (Nantes, Rennes, Angers).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions. Responsibility and Interaction:
Responsibility: - As a seasoned, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, this individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.-
Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and medium to large accounts.
- May have own account responsibility or work on a team.Interaction: - This individual effectively works with senior internal personnel within the function, some employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- Little management direction is provided on day to day work; general instructions are given on new assignments; as well as review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. May also act as a team leader and main decision maker for team projects.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 7 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Strong experience in public/Private sector
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.