Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
As a company committed to developing our future workforce, we created a program that enables our University Graduate Hires to fast track their careers through classroom and on-the-job training and clear benchmarks.
At the start of the program, if sanitary regulations allow us, we will fly you to the United States to take part in our robust 90-day training program based in Raleigh Durham NC. USA facilities designed for entry-level talent. During this training, Academy Participants gain the foundational knowledge needed to have a basic understanding of the Storage Industry, NetApp, and products and solutions. Additionally, they effectively develop transferable soft skills that will allow them to excel within the organization and in their long-term careers.
You will experience an exciting 3 months with Graduate peers from all over the world. Afterwards you will return to Amsterdam to start the on the job portion of your training.
As a French-speaking NetApp Inside Sales Development Rep, you will play a key role in following up on- and nurturing contacts until they are ready to engage with our sales team. You will work closely together with your sales team and channel- and marketing organization.
You are excited to learn as much as possible about a prospect and you are very eager in creating new business by searching for key prospects on various social media channels, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on- and offline.
You are at ease turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable to work on your own.
You will be supported by sophisticated contact nurturing tools and will have access to data intelligence from your team.
You will utilize your selling skills by building strong relationships with prospects over the phone and keeping them updated on events and new solution introductions.
The essential responsibilities of an Inside Sales Development Rep are:
• Prospecting by making a large amount of phone calls, both warm and cold to capture sales
• Understanding prospects’ needs and qualifying them
• Making use of various social media channels and search for the right targets
• Developing a solid understanding of our data management solutions
• Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers
• Following up on marketing-, channel- and sales campaigns (demand gen, webinars, seminars, trade shows, etc.)
• Building account maps and driving campaigns together with marketing, channel and sales in these accounts
• Monitoring sales follow-up and progress from prospects to opportunities
• Managing- and tracking prospects
• Prepare weekly activity- and status reports
• Must have graduated within the past 18 months or will graduate by September 2020 with a Bachelor or master’s degree in business studies or Engineering. Other degrees will be considered.
• You must have the unrestricted right to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Please refer to the recruiter for roles in other global locations.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English with fluent French and preferably Arabic.
• Entrepreneur minded work ethic.
• Open, Positive Attitude, interested in Technology and how it shapes the future world.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.