Mammoth Contracting has set the standard when it comes to reliable, professional exterior restoration services. Our simple mission statement, “Mammoth, has you covered” is a promise, one that we take very seriously. We offer the nation’s best warranty to our customers and the industry’s leading opportunity for success in construction sales. We offer the latest technology and the best training to help our employees succeed in a fast paced environment with a “mammoth” opportunity for upward mobility.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
Our sales staff are also known as “Project Consultants. Our PC’s are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to a property, scope of repairs, and estimation of costs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
Education and Experience:
Compensation: Beginning rate / pay structure dependent upon previous experience and competencies. Our best offers include Base Salary plus Commission.
Commission Based with Medical, Dental, Disability insurance after 60 days as a full-time employee
Job Type: Full-time
We Do More Than Just Roofs
Just answer a few questions to see available prequalified loan options without effecting your credit score.
You'll receive available loan options from our lending partners. Once you find the option you like, you'll be able to finalize your application with the lending partner.
Get the funds in your account within 1-3 days so you can pay for your project!
1. Local - Mammoth Contracting proudly serves our local communities. We originally planted our roots in Boerne, TX in the beautiful hill country to serve the the surrounding communities of the San Antonio Metro area. From there, we've expanded nationwide into Chicago and other cities across the US. From coast to coast, Mammoth has you covered.
2. Licensed, Bonded, Insured - Proud members of RCAT (Roofing Contractors of Texas) and the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association), our roofing contractors uphold the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship in a state where surprisingly no state licensing is required for roofing. We choose to secure memberships with these organizations who require that we uphold a high standard of excellence and commitment to ethical business practices. Our roofing company pull permits wherever required and hold licenses in every municipality where we do business. We carry General Liability and Worker’s Comp and are always focused on safety on our job sites.
3. Two Tusk Lifetime Warranty - We offer an industry leading lifetime warranty for material and labor. Our roof warranty is transferable, not pro-rated, and covers exterior as well as interior damage as a result of any failure from our work. It is 100% accountability for our work…the way it should be. Click here to see how our warranty compares to our competitors and the manufacturer’s warranties.
4. Reputable - We work hard to keep our pristine track record by providing great communication, customer service, and high-quality work. Take a look at our reviews on the BBB, Angie’s List, HomeAdvisor, Google My Business, FaceBook. See our testimonials to see what our customers have to say about us.
5. Value - We do so much more when it comes to the installation of our projects. Roofing especially is absolutely not a commodity. We use pre-painted flashings whenever possible; we use synthetic underlayment, a special membrane around all penetrations and flashings on the roof; 6 nails per shingle; pro-grade materials; certified crews; removal of all layers to the decking; specialized shingles for the rakes, eaves, ridges, and hips; yard protection; and detailed clean up, just to name a few.
6. Partnerships - Mammoth proudly sells the highest-quality materials and uses only professional installers. We partner with the largest and well-known manufacturers and suppliers to be sure our customers can feel confident they are getting high-quality products with longstanding companies. We use high-tech measuring and estimating tools from industry-leading providers to make the process smooth and easy for our customers. We also offer great financing options through our finance partner, Hearth. Talk to us to see a complete list of our partners.
7. Service - Communication is extremely important for our residential and commercial roofing, siding, and gutter company. We keep our customers informed throughout the process. We are clear on the project cost, the timing for completion, materials used, the insurance process, the mortgage check endorsement process, and the project completion process as a whole. We not only have a great production and operations staff to help our customers through the process, but we also have a dedicated project manager to each customer who is always available should they need anything and is the primary point of contact if anything arises.
8. Community - Mammoth gives back. We are proud to support our veterans and give to the Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) The WWP will change the lives of over 1 million injured warriors, caregivers, and family members bringing independence back to our nation’s most severely wounded veterans. Mammoth has also set up a fund to help people who have been scammed by storm-chaser roofers who did shoddy work.