ProspectOne, a Pure Incubation company, provides a comprehensive suite of B2B data products that deliver accurate, actionable prospect data for all sales and marketing needs.
ProspectOne was launched to answer a very specific need. As long-time leaders in technology-enabled, data-driven marketing, the founders were intimately familiar with the immense business value of accurate and complete prospect data. Their idea was to vastly improve the quality of B2B contact records by combining their proprietary intelligence platform with a rigorous hand-verification and QA process.
The result of this powerful combination of technology and human insight is the flexible ProspectOne data-on-demand product that provides on-demand data through a self-serve interface, hyper-specific and custom list building through ResearchOne, and a broad and versatile verification and QA service through QualityOne.
The ProspectOne Customer Care intern will be instrumental in providing top-notch support day in and day out with our customers and prospects. The ideal intern candidate will need to:
1) Be someone who thrives in a scrappy, start-up environment.
2) Can live in an environment where things are yet to be 100% finalized and need to be worked through for the ideal customer experience.
3) Isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and do an awesome job – no matter how small the task.
4) Is eager to learn about the inner workings of a growing and ambitious customer care team.
5) Is thrilled about being an intern and wants nothing more than to learn every day!
Essential Job Functions:
The Customer Care intern will primarily be responsible for the daily activities and tasks required to keep the customer care engine running. This will involve connecting back-end tools and processes to ensure a great customer experience including but not limited to supporting chat, supporting emails, credit card processing, and troubleshooting any customer issues. In addition, the ideal intern will jump in and embrace anything new that comes down the road.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in and cares about providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hubspot experience preferred, but not required
- Previous experience with customer care team for an online product preferred, but not required
PureB2B is a data-driven lead generation partner created by industry pioneers who have set the standards for quality lead generation programs over the past three decades. PureB2B helps marketers meet the ever-changing demands of B2B sales with full-funnel, flexible, and scalable solutions. With an audience of more than 62 million B2B technology buyers, we provide a sophisticated range of marketing solutions: