We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Key Account Manager
Key Account Specialist
Responsible for the portfolio relationship for a major German key account which operates in Germany as well as in other international markets.
This includes profitability opportunities associated with this customer through the implementation of business and tactical plans.
• Responsible for day to day account management activities for this account.
• Implement tactical plans to enhance customer profitability, producing all key segments and objectives agreed.
• Contribute towards business opportunities that increase volume, volume share and revenue.
• Develop strong relationships between MasterCard and this customer.
• Implement customer solutions that improve revenue generation and enhance mutual profitability.
• Develop strong internal relationships within MasterCard to enable the member to achieve their business goals and differentiate MasterCard from the competitors.
• Understand the customer business strategies and deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products/services.
• Leverage all MasterCard brand properties and product management resource to deliver exceptional customer value.
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issue for the entitled account.
• In partnership with Management, contribute to developing business plans and take responsibility for implementation.
• Excellent analytical skills (e.g., cards P&L analysis, financial forecasting, competitive analysis)
• Strong presentation skills, written and oral (German and English)
• Proven ability to develop business relationships at all levels
• Customer-focused and Results-oriented
• Strong Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management background.
• Ability to understand and execute on key operational aspects, and attentive to details
• Excellent problem solving, analytic capabilities and business acumen
• Selling Skills with ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale, as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Master Degree or equivalent
• Team-player with hands-on attitude, strong collaborations skills.
• Experience in T+E environment
• Market knowledge
A background and/or experience in the commercial cards would be a strong plus
Relationship Management ' Adoption of MasterCard's Customer Relationship Management approach to drive maximum value to all customers as well as across the MasterCard organization.
Relationship Management: develop and enhance relationships with customers operational level.
Mutually create benefits for MasterCard and customers by leveraging all of MasterCard´s internal resources within areas such as Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Risk and Fraud Management,
Manage contractual commitments of partners
Ability to develop tactical plans for the customer
Delivery and implementation against existing Sales and Project Plan
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
As a technology company in the global payments business, we operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.