We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Managing Consultant, Business Development
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
As a member of our sales team you will be at the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique solutions while leading and partnering with other sales team members to this end. By identifying customer and prospect needs, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads, you will engage in prospect discussions and demonstrations, directly contributing to the company’s profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry. You will be responsible for owning sales processes end-to-end: from prospecting to executing commercial contracts.
You will responsible to drive incremental revenues in France in both Retail & Commerce and Financial Institution sectors
Retail & Commerce
• Localize Retail & Commerce solutions catalogue to identify best use cases and platforms for France i.e. against local regulation, data quality and merchant size.
• Partner with local and regional stakeholders (Business Development, Merchant, Finance) to proactively address opportunities and close deals
• The manager will be tasked with the responsibility to collaborate closely with finance to identify funding options as well as the merchant team to design the right pricing/product strategy of our Retail & Commerce products.
• Pursue Loyalty & Data analytics market-wide platform sales opportunities in France that would turn into recurrent revenues streams – working internally closely with product team, account teams, sales, legal, controlling, data privacy and marketing as well as externally selling, educating, training and updating the customers on any new platforms going market-wide in France to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize opt-out
• Be a valued and respected team member who actively participates and contributes to all team discussions
• Leverage subject matter expertise from Advisors & Loyalty partners globally on your client engagements
• Become immersed in the fascinating, complex, and fast-moving payments and technology industry and develop payments-industry knowledge
• Rigorously leverage Mastercard anonymized data transactions to uncover and communicate meaningful insights
• Contribute to cutting-edge strategy for Mastercard Worldwide and support intellectual capital development for Advisors
• Actively share tools, methodologies and best practices across projects
All About You
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Business development mindset
• Strong results-orientation
• Top performer from one of the leading consultancy firms
• Willingness to challenge status quo
• Excellent client and team management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytic skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
The following All About Us paragraph will appear at the top of each Job Posting for MasterCard.
All About Us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
As a technology company in the global payments business, we operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.