The ideal candidate will embody our Company’s Core Values;
· _Get it Done_ - Complete the task at hand with minimal supervision. Be a team player who is self-sufficient. Solve problems with a can-do attitude. Be positive and "all-in" when doing your job.
· _Raise the Standard_ - Strive to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you. Do not accept mediocrity. Be open to learning and be willing to teach. Have vision and understanding to be the best in the industry.
· _Do the Right Thing_ - Put the greater good above all else. See the big picture and know the value of honesty and integrity. Be both humble and confident. Lead by example.
· _Passion for Service_ - Be responsive and dedicated to the customer. Do not over promise.
- What we expect you to do (responsibilities): *
Ø Develop new customers/industries
Ø Service existing customers while maximizing sales
Ø Promote a full line of products/services, including sales seminars
Ø Work closely with corporate-based Inside Sales, Product Group Managers, and Sales/Operation Management personnel
- What you bring to the table (requirements): *
Ø Reside in the territory (British Columbia to Manitoba) and able to travel 10-12 nights each month.
Ø Strong work ethic
Ø Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of a company and with customers; closing skills are essential
Ø Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities
- The goods (benefits)**: *
Ø Company-provided vehicle and travel expense reimbursement
Ø Lap-top computer, with full IT package
Ø Competitive benefit package
Ø RRSP plan with company match, Profit Sharing
Ø Paid Time Off benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Company car
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Industrial or B2B Sales: 5 years (Required)