Why work at BlueEQ™?
BlueEQ™, located in North Lehi, is a quickly-growing leadership development training company specializing in improving the emotional intelligence of leaders of Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations worldwide, achieving triple-digit growth in the last 30 months, prior to COVID-19. We are looking for hardworking individuals to take BlueEQ™ to new levels of growth.
Leaders from Toyota, Amazon, Microsoft, Harvard, Procter & Gamble, the Smithsonian, Cognizant Technologies, Eli Lilly, and many more have been trained by BlueEQ™; we have trained leaders from over 60 countries. As we continue on this explosive growth cycle, we are looking for additional team members who recognize an opportunity and want to become a part of our continued growth trajectory.
Who Are We Looking For?
- You consider yourself a sales expert and have a clear interest in a career in sales
- You thrive in solving customers problems/needs
- You have superb professional written and verbal communication skills
- You have exceptional organizational and planning skills and ability
- You want to become part of a fast-growing small company with a fast-paced work environment
- You have the ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are results-driven
- Not everyone has the capacity to work from home and be successful. If you do, please apply.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Inside Sales Executives (ISE) group within BlueEQ™. This brand-establishing critical role is at the beginning of our customer relationship journey starting with inbound leads to engage C-suite, VP, Director, and Manager-level executives to inform, offer solutions, and secure limited seats as participants to our virtual public workshops held in cities throughout the U.S.
No Cold Calling
In addition to a competitive base salary, the ISE also earns commission on every lead they convert into a public workshop attendee. At BlueEQ™, ISEs work with incoming leads that are already interested in the BlueEQ™ workshop program, so conversion rates are higher than sales positions with cold-calling techniques at other companies.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. BlueEQ™ offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business-to-business solutions and take your career to the next level! As we continue to grow, opportunities for advancement will become available.
What’s in it for YOU:
· Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage is available, paid time off, holiday pay
· The opportunity to generate new business and play a key role in BlueEQ's growth
· Gain experience conducting high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
· Top performers may be considered for Account Executive roles
BlueEQ™ is the world’s most applicable, thorough, and powerful emotional intelligence consulting organization. Our key logic is that high emotional intelligence leads to psychological safety, which accelerates both your career and your ability to make an impact. The “Blue” in BlueEQ™ stands for a Blue Zone - an area characterized by high psychological safety. “EQ” stands for Emotional Intelligence, the single greatest predictor of success and delivery system for IQ. Our name reminds us every day of the better world we strive to create.