DentalQore is looking for a part-time, high-energy, customer-focused Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will be responsible for finding and qualifying potential clients. The SDR is the first point of contact between our company and prospective clients. Therefore, it is essential for an SDR to clearly convey the value of DentalQore's products while building trust and rapport, resulting in qualified opportunities.
Because our SDRs have such a short period of time to pique the curiosity of those they reach over the phone, this role requires a lot of enthusiasm and the ability to connect well with prospective clients and to identify their needs. The candidate we seek will be highly organized. SDRs spend a significant amount of time making phones calls and inputting data. An SDR's primary responsibility is to set appointments and move leads through a sales pipeline.
If you love working with people and you are confident that you possess the abilities described above, then we want to meet with you for an interview!
- Earn $15 an hour — plus bonuses!
- Shift: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (work from home)
- Quickly growing website design and digital marketing company in American Fork, Utah
- Ranked on Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies five years in a row
- Rated among the Top 10 Workplaces in Utah
- Collaborative, team-based environment
- Make 100+ outbound phone calls per day and set 60+ demonstration appointments per month
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements
- Move promising leads through the sales funnel, connect them to an Account Executive, and arrange web meetings, emails or phone calls
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives in their outbound strategies and lead-generating efforts
- One year of related experience
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be able to work independently and on a team
- Set up high-quality meetings in which the value of the offering has been explained
- Experience with articulating value propositions via phone and email
Since 2008, DentalQore has worked with more than 5,000 dental practices nationwide to generate more new-patient revenue. With our specialized expertise and sole focus in the dental industry, DentalQore empowers our clients by improving practice growth, patient communication and practice innovation. Through our all-in-one platform, DentalQore streamlines practice automation through digital technology — all with one company.